This article is going to explain how much pallet jacks weigh. Pallet Jacks also known as Pallet trucks are commonly found in warehouses where they move pallets of heavy materials around. Due to their ability to move heavy loads from one area to another, thus making moving operations much easier.
Pallet Jacks can be either manual or electric and both pallet jacks can lift an impressive amount of weight. Below we explain how much pallet jacks weigh and how much they can lift.
But Exactly How much Pallet Jacks Weigh?
On average, a manual pallet jack weigh around 79 kg and an electric pallet jack weigh approximately 453 kg. However, weights vary by model and manufacturer, but this is a good average.
How much pallet jacks weigh: Weights of Various Pallet Jacks:
- Wesco 272667 Pallet Truck with Hand Brake –93 kg
- JET PTW-2748 6000 lb. Pallet Truck –77 kg
- Mighty Lift ML55C Heavy Duty Pallet Jack Truck –75 kg
- Crown PTH Heavy-Duty Pallet Jack – 72 kg
- Vergo S5500L Industrial Heavy-Duty Pallet Jack Truck – 65 kg
- Crown 24V Electric Pallet Jack PW3520-60 – 1,281 kg
- Meilestone Heavy Duty Electric Pallet Truck – 839 kg
- Vestil EPT-2547-30-SCL Electric Pallet Truck with Scale –305 kg
- GF40 Electric Pallet Jack –272 kg
- Borch GF30 Electric Pallet Jack Truck –227 kg
How Much Weight Can A Pallet Jack Lift?
A pallet jack’s lifting capacity is going to vary depends on the make. Also, on whether it is an electric model or a standard manual pallet jack. The lifting capacity for a manual pallet jack is expected to be around 453-4,535 kg. whereas an electric pallet jack, can lift weights up to 2,721 kg. Some pallet jack models can lift loads all the way up to 6,803 kg.
How much manual Pallet Jack lift?
Manual Pallet Jacks can lift 5000kg maximum in weight and can help you move a heavy load from A to B. That is more than enough weight capacity to help you move exceptionally heavy pallets, furniture or office equipment.
How much can an electric Pallet Jack lift?
Alternatively, Electric Pallet Jacks can lift slightly less weight, but they do take out all the leg work. Though they are not able to lift as much weight as a manual pallet jack, instead of having to manually crank the Pallet Jack handle, Electric Pallet Jacks allow you to lift and move the heavy load using a control located on the Pallet Jack handle.